Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween

Halloween is two weeks from today!  If your family does not celebrate Halloween, please let me know.  

Students should not wear their costumes to school.  You can bring it in a bag to change into after lunch.  Please be aware no weapons are allowed as part of a costume (toy swords, guns, etc.)

Fingers crossed for good weather!  The school parade starts at 12:45.  All are welcome to watch!

If you would like to help with a class party, email me and I will get volunteers together.  The party will start at noon.  We'll take a break for the parade and art, and continue the party at 2:20.  All are welcome at all or part of the party.  I thought we could get into costumes at noon and do 2-3 games or activities.  After art we could have a Halloween treat.  The district does not allow sugary food for the party, but I have seen some cute, healthy snacks on Pinterest!